- Which Of These 2 "Equal Human Beings" Uses The Word "Nigger" In Their Commercial Speech?
- When They Use This Same Word - Which Triggers More Articles To Be Written About Their Use?
Nigger defined (Wikipedia):
a noun in the English language, most notable for its usage in a pejorative context to refer to black people (generally people of Sub-Saharan African descent), and also as an informal slang term, among other contexts. It is a common ethnic slur. The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black"
Since the winner is obvious we must now ask ourselves:
- Since the "Hip Hop Voice Of The Street Pirate" performers are allowed to use this ignorant word in their commercial speech and since we have learned long ago that "MORE WHITE PEOPLE PURCHASE HIP HOP THAN DO BLACKS"......................why is it that the "Hip Hop Voice Of The Street Pirate" lyricist who delivers the word "Nigger" into the hands of more White people is allowed to get away with doing so?
- In truth - What is the mechanism for the Black community (and our friends at MSNBC) to wage a full frontal attack upon the purveyors of this hateful word when used for profit-making commercial speech? It is clear that the Black community has pride in the money that these performers are able to garner thus there it little likelihood that anyone will take down these artists.
- Why is it that there is a negative association with any politician associated with the "Tea Party" because they were alleged to have called a US Congressman a "nigger" as he walked by during their protest in Washington DC, yet a senatorial hopeful in Georgia called upon several "Hip Hope Voice of the Street Pirate" performing artists who make frequent use of the word "Nigger" to the stage in the hopes that their connections with the Black community would cause them to come out to vote against a Republican candidate who the Democrats say look at Black people as "Niggers", despite there being no proof that he ever said as much?
Please tell me what exactly allows these "equal human beings" to get a pass for injecting the word "Nigger" into our vernacular per their commercial speech in which they profit? Never any proof of a concerted effort to force them to stop using the word?
(Note - I won't even talk about "The Boondocks" cartoon. There is simply too many violations to consider on that one. Still the "Martin Luther King Jr episode rendered more protests than did their constant use of the word "Nigger"/ "Nigga")