I finally have the "Final Call" pegged. It is a Muslim based syndicate for the NNPA content providers.
As such when they publish claims made by Al Sharpton and Dick Gregory charging that Glen Beck's plan to met at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial on August 28th "has nothing to do with freedom and justice for Black people". I have learned to accept certain people's opinions as their own. Further more it is more important, I've learned, to redirect them over to the proportionally greater question that their entrenchments won't allow them to ask.
Instead of them inspecting the motivations of Glen Beck - a person who, despite Fox News' 1.38% Black viewership, receives more coverage in the "Lampblack yellow journalist" press than does every single member of the Black Congressional Caucus combined - we need to make such inspection upon the antics of the Black Progressive Establishment elements known as:
- * Perpetual Protesters (Civil Rights orgs)
* Policy Influencers (lobbyist groups, think tanks)
* Preachers w/ and w/o Pulpits
With these operatives proclaiming so vibrantly to be working to advance the "permanent interests of Black people" - where is the entity that is authenticating this claim?
Normally it would be the Black Press - which "The Final Call" is a part of. Unfortunately, the "Final Call" and so many others that fly in this same orbit have no intention of doing such evaluation because this might eventually mandate a SELF-INDICTMENT.
- Glenn Beck does not preside over a single failing Black school and has no power to make any of them as such. These Progressive Actor-vists do. Their main indictment against conservatives is that they are not willing to send more external money into these communities. These same communities which have retained the franchise from the state to operate the public education system.
- Glenn Beck has not shot any Black people, increasing the body count in the "Bloody Summer" that we are exiting. Whereas a police man or a White man can trigger some airline travel mileage for Al Sharpton to come to town, I know of no "Street Pirate who is Black" with the ability to trigger such a logistical response
- Glenn Beck does not control the local economic policies and labor theories that are at play within the Black community. The sight of "undeployed Black human resources" in the Black community is a consequence of the imbalance that has been enforced on the supply/demand curve as the price of labor equilibrium has been molested by progressive labor theorists. In a free market their attempts to artificially raise the hourly wage rate, indexing it NOT upon the VALUE of it to the "consumer of labor" but instead upon a "national social contract" who's 'good will' only flows one way.
The aggregate result of these theories and of the co-conspiring Black Press is that the ADVERSARY IS ALWAYS PUT ON TRIAL. As this power base grows in power, while the results that they garner remain tepid - they have no choice but to:
- Transact upon the inferiority and damaged state of Black people per our history - failing to note their present power over the HUMAN RESOURCES that were born and conditioned upon their watch
- Point to this same inferior position as the cause of our CONTINUED IDEOLOGICAL UNITY. If we separate, driven by the offense of asking questions of this leadership - the winner, they claim - is our EXTERNAL ADVERSARIES to whom they focus upon so much.
I fully reject this claim!!
The primary losers in the maintenance of this fraudulent governance strategy of the Black community IS THE BLACK COMMUNITY!!!
We are asked to put aside all rational expectations that an increase in POWER by an establishment machine should result in some incremental proof that things are improving as we have "favorable people" controlling our institutions.
Instead they ask us to look at the "portraits upon the wall" of the elected officials as proof of their advancement of the "Black interests". As long as we don't make the mistake and note that those who now hold the elective seats of those who we used to protest against and yet the very same assaults upon us are occurring yet the PROTESTS HAVE CEASED we won't risk being the subject of attack.
Why, for example have the police forces of New Orleans and Atlanta, both recently found to be acting against the interests of Black people - escaped the damnation that was hoisted upon them when UN-favorable people were running them.
- City Of Atlanta agrees to pay $4.9 Million to the family of the 92 year old Black woman who was killed by the Atlanta Police in a fraudulent raid on her home. (It should be noted that 2 months prior to this murder - then Mayor Shirley Franklin participated in a political campaign ad on behalf of the Democrat for Fulton County Chair which told of the "police dogs returning IF the Republicans got hold of the seat. A Republican was the incumbent in the seat - having resigned to run for Secretary of State. I hope you now see how YOU WERE PLAYED )
- New Orleans Police Department Submits To Federal Examination Of Its Practices
This is the cost to the Black community of being SOLD OUT against our Permanent Interests as the Prevailing Ideology and Political Power is protected at all costs. As usual none of the "higher ups" lost their jobs and no "local Democrats" were tossed out of office per the prevailing outrage and resolve of the Black community.
This is why GLENN BECK and FOX NEWS are so important as agents of distraction and feigned outrage.