[quote]Can you outline for me, in two paragraphs or less, your proposed solution to the plague of "street piracy"? Simple bullet points will suffice, no need for the usual purple prose.[/quote]
WHAT IS "STREET PIRACY"?
Street Piracy is the the wanton disregard for the law, order, property and human rights of others in the COMMUNITY. From this lack of core regard comes a disregard for THE LAWS that have been rendered by the government. The force of the police are the only thing that checks him.
A "street pirate" is a young man who has done something to EARN the title. It is a functional description of a consciousness rather than a slanderous label of a political enemy.
This young man had the POTENTIAL to be a steward of his community's standard of living. He could have used the time when he people had their nominal freedom to move the ball forward. Instead he has chosen to ensconce his own people with the same TERROR from him that had been rendered upon them by those who hated his people for their race.
A street pirate is:
* Selfish / Self Centered
* Materially Focused - willing to assault anyone who stands in his way
* Concerned about the stimulation of the tip of his penis above the POWER THAT THE BODY FLUIDS that flow from it he has been granted control over by God who created him
* Unappreciative to those who seek to defend him - willing to slit their throats after they argued for his release.
The community from which he was inculcated should be held accountable for his end state. Those who had their collective attention focused upon fortifying their positioning the "America Political Domain", pursuing 'Social Justice Rights' - the contract that defines what the GOVERNMENT should commit to providing all who live under its protective veil. hey FAILED to instruct this young man what HE OWED TO THE COLLECTIVE. In having a misaligned focus the community from where the Street Pirate was mentally conceived failed to fortify the "Community Cultural Consciousness and Competence Domain". These young males who are now their primary assailants in these communities should have been the pillars upon which the fortress of their community has been built upon.
The way to correct this 40 year misstep is to:
* Develop "Rites Of Passage" to which these young males LIVE UP TO as the adults construct him into the man that the community NEEDS HIM TO BE
* Inculcate a spirit of shared community interests above their own selfish interests which prey upon the community
* Clarify where he as an individual fits into the big picture. He should be made to fear that he is a THIEF OF TIME, each second that he wastes doing activities that have no benefit to his end point.
* Communicate to the masses the glory and potential harm that the unregulated "exchange of BODY FLUIDS" have had upon his community. So many of his community's problems are rooted in this (Unplanned Pregnancy, HIV, STD)
The Street Pirate will be retired once the COMMUNITY starts to do its job. They need not do it with a heavy hand (punitive). They merely need to be consistent.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Street Piracy - Defined & Remedied
From the "Filled Negro" blog