The following is an e-mail message from the "Gwinnett County Georgia Democratic Party" that was forwarded to me by a friend of mine.
The fall out of the "Police Killing Of Michael Brown" should be documented and appraised. I watched the movie "Bonfire Of The Vanities" a few days ago and the AFTERMATH is nearly identical to this Hollywood script.
If you notice the landscape of the debate that is presently being cast - the Post-Racial Progressive Fundamentalists who have "walked past a multitude of 'Black Carcasses In The Street', close to their homes as they made their way to Ferguson Missouri" - understand that JOB #1 IS TO DEFINE THE ISSUES OF THE DEBATE THAT ARE ALLOWED UPON THE TABLE.
The debate THIS "Ninja Who Got Himself Kilt" by the police in the context of a SEA OF DEAD BLACK BODIES, murdered at the hands of other Black people threatens to derail this FRAUDULENT "Black Conscious Attention Filibuster".
JOB #1, thus is to REMOVE the discussion on "Black On Black Crime" so that their agenda is not exposed - and thus they can focus on "POLICE ON BLACK VIOLENCE AND KILLINGS".
Back to the Gwinnett County Democratic Party.
If you have read this blog you will recall that I have exposed the agenda of "The Atlanta Voice" newspaper - a local NNPA syndicate and the "Voice Of The Black Racial Services Machine" / "Civil Rights Pharisees Of Metro Atlanta".
They have their eyes fixed on increasing the ranks of the Democratic Party in Gwinnett County. "The Atlanta Voice" understands that it has order their journalists to drive through Dekalb County and not report on their problems in order to expose the opportunity for the "Black Racial Services Machine".
The friend who sent me the email originally lived in Dekalb County. His relocation is 1/5th of the reason why the term "Black Flight Progressive" was coined on this blog.
About 10 years ago - after teasing me for moving to a predominately White county on "The South side" - he and his wife picked up their family and moved from Dekalb to Gwinnett. His wife told me: "I want my children in a more competitive academic environment where they can be challenged and motivated to move to the next level. Gwinnett is more DIVERSE and my children need to be exposed to today to the people who they will ultimately be working with and competing against for jobs".
In other words - their section of Stone Mountain:
- Had a high school (Redan High) that, despite its suburban location began to adopt the character of an "inner city school"
- Their property values declined as the golf course in their community closed down and now the county was chasing down the owners, attempting to force them to mow what used to be lush fairways and greens.
- After we exchanged stories about how strict my "Home Owners Association" is, while his was more tolerant - the once perfectly uniformed front lawns full of Bermuda grass started to show the effects of this tolerance
- Side note - Please recall that my own "Obama Defensive" Black neighbor once told me "When this neighborhood becomes majority Black I think we are going to move away". I RESPONDED (me the Black Conservative sellout) "When the HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION stops enforcing the strict rules that protect "curb appeal" and keep our property values up THEN I AM GOING TO MOVE.
It should surprise no one then that Gwinnett County, Forsyth County, (North) Fulton County, Cobb County, Cherokee County, Coweta County, Fayette County, Henry County, Newton County and Rockdale County have been receiving so many "Black Flight Progressives" who have exited Dekalb County, Atlanta/Mid & South Fulton County and Clayton County.
Do not get me wrong - I fault no one for seeking a "better" neighborhood, more stable and high performing schools, a retail environment with more to offer and stable or increasing property values. You will never hear me tell anyone what to do with their money (unless we are talking about "collaborative benefit").
However, when we dig a little deeper and make note that the very plots of land that they STRUGGLE to gain political control over, after decades of fighting with their White, (sometimes) Republican, Racist, Conservative enemies - with the promise that "Once We Put Favorable People In Power - Things Are Going To Improve For The Black Community" - it would be a miscarriage of intellectual honesty to not observe that:
- Once they did achieve the front end promise that THE VOTE provided for them.........
- They were in no position to stand up and ASK THEMSELVES: "SELF - Where are those BENEFITS that we promised ourselves would be received once we VOTED 'PEOPLE WHO
LOOKED LIKE METHOUGHT LIKE ME AND MY ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT GOVERNMENT INTO POWER?"
I Did Not Receive A Message Via My Friend From The "Gwinnett County Democratic Party" When This Killing Of A Black Man Took Place In Gwinnett County Earlier This Year